Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Learn All About Loans, Mortgages & Financing
- First Time Home Buyer Programs More
- Damage Credit, Prior Bankruptcy, Prior Foreclosure More
- No money down (out of pocket) for lease purchase, land contract, sales agreement, and private mortgage or home refinancing programs More
- No money down VA mortgage available to eligible veterans.
- No money down USDA Rural Housing Program available for eligible borrowers and properties!
- VA offers no money down financing with NO Mortgage Insurance!!!
- USDA offers no money down financing with the lowest monthly mortgage insurance of any program (except VA)
- Conventional Single-premium Mortgage Insurance programs available! Saves money as compared to monthly mortgage insurance.
- Conforming home loan programs for primary residences, second homes and investment properties More
- First and second mortgages including 80/15 combinations More
- Debt Consolidation More
- We serve all of Central PA (Pennsylvania) and surrounding areas More
- Click our FAQ section to learn the difference between Brokers and Lenders.